Wednesday 25 June 2008

I love standing in the rain because no one knows that I'm crying.








Is raining , and I'm still standing in the rain waiting for my dad to come and fetch me back.I didn't bring any umbrella , usually , I do love soaking in the rain , and was happy for it , but this time , I hate it. My dad always went late when it comes to fetching me back home. But if that person was my brother , he will be the earliest one in the whole world to come. I just don't understand , if you think you want to wait for my brother until he finish his extra classes, why don't you call me ? And notice me about that ? I'm like a fool you know ? I still remember yesterday, when i was asking you to wait only one hour more to come because I need to join the study group together with my friends , only.. one hour.. but you definately can't wait for that and was using a very impolitely tone rejecting my favor , ok, i understand , you have your own work to deal with , I don't deserve to ask you for a help even a tiny little help , only my brother has the right to ask for your help , eventhough he needs you to wait hours for his extra classes. If you don't want to do the same as you did for my brother , fine. But today , was a different thing , I did told you my time was 1:15 pm ( finishing school ) while this morning we were all in the car right ? But did you really listen to what i said ? Or you choose not to listen to my word ? If you insisted to wait for brother , call me then , I'll take the bus myself , don't need your car at all , but you didn't. You think is funny ? Cheh , if I'm the one who ask you to wait for me , I don't think you would do the same for me . And the worse is , I don't know why the hell am I so afraid of you , is raining , I can choose to wait inside the school like I always did during the last time , and you can call me if you have arrive in school , but , you scolded me for that , like it was a very serious problem , asking me why am I waiting inside the school , shouldn't I be coming out standing there and wait for you so that you won't need to wait for me. Hey ... brainless dad ( He isn't brainless , he is smart for pissing me off ) !!! Is raining can't you see that !!?? And is heavy !! rain !! Am I wrong to do that ? Ok lah ~ if you don't feel like fetching me then just don't do it !! I will take the bus myself !! Don't need your car !! And today , you make me feel like a fool , because of your King of the kings order , I needed to wait outside the school , while the sky was raining heavily , my book was all wet and my beg as well ( and my shoe cheh~ ) , that's not the main point , the main point is , I waited for you for hours ( fuck you dad , I'm tired ) , and you only will came to fetch me if my brother had finish his extra classes. Soon's car is coming towards me , she was asking me whether I need a ride back home , I decided not to wait for you , I absolutely felt SORRY for that your HIGHNESS , but this damn phone , No , the damn Hotlink phone card family , I just updated my phone credit one week ago , and is over one week now , they closed my phone credit account and stop me from using it. I can't call you , I have no choice but to wait here or else I would get smack by you again , and i don't want to waste my time arguing with you like I did last time, and is full of bullshit , because you are always the one who was RIGHT. So I waited you like a fool , listening to my mp3 , my tears are out , just feel a little bit disappointed , not with you slut , but me myself. I found that I am really useless , even a small tiny little thing , like now , I can't deal with it. I should learn to drive so that I don't need to depend on you to fetch me , I should work , to earn some money on my own so that you , slut , won't be able to insult me everytime when I need your money to buy some books from school. I should leave this house earlier and fight for my own freedom and my own dreams , so that i wouldn't need to stay here , studying those stupid business courses that I aren't interested with it at all , facing those stupid teachers that always think I would fail in life with my attitude , facing those people who always think I went cheating during the examination , facing those jealousy from my so call friend. I even fail for my own love life , don't even know the ways to maintain a true relationship, even the best one I found now , feel disappointed with my words, I can't send him any cards because I had lost his address ( stupid computer blew up suddenly) and I'm not sure whether he will came online after this one week, I really should call him, telling him that I'm sorry but I don't know how.I just fail everything in my life, even Soon has to help me for some certain matters ( although I don't really agree that seeking for help is a failure act , no honestly , is the smartest and most wisdom choice of all ) But still , I felt really sorry for her to have a friend like me. I m sucks when Yap she was crying for help and tired about her life , I can't do anything for her to leave her fiercely Mom. T.T My tears are rolling , but no one sees it , that's really a good thing cause I'm standing in the rain , no one knows that I'm crying. But you slut ( my father ) I won't hate you , because I've lost hope in you.If can , I really shouldn't consider calling you as my father , but the fact is I can't , this is the fact that no one could ever change. At least a call , but you didn't , instead of calling me , you let me waited you for so long. When I got in the car , you still blame me for not telling you the time instead of saying sorry to me ( well , you won't anyway , always ). Great. For now , I'm speechless.You found it funny for torturing me like that , go on , childish slut. I just recover from fever and now my fever was back again.But luckily wasn't that serious like the last one did.
...
...
...
...
...
...

I m sick of it.

And I want to thank a lower six girl that lend me her umbrella while she tend to leave , thanks , I appreciate your kindness. ;)

No comments: