Thursday 17 July 2008

My presentation was a success :D :D







WahhhH ~~~ my beg feels very very heavy today ~ cause of the stupid laptop :P i have to bring the whole laptop thing , and then the battery , and then that turtle bag thing , plus all the books and stuff , then need to climb the stair until the third floor. But all is worth it , they all gave a great response on my presentation slides :D :D , really happy with that ;). But one thing , i fucking piss off with that teacher who said >> of course lah ~ you use windows microsoft 2007 , all those high tech technical animations , won't found it in microsoft 2003...

WHAT THE FUCK !?

man stupid whore ,oh pls for god's sake , if you don't understand computer , pls do not PRETEND LIKE YOU DID !! I swear !! I swear to you that Microsoft office version of 2003 did include those animations stuff as well !!!! why don't you fucking ask those student whether are they too lazy for the effects or they doesn't even realize that power point were included with those cool animations and effects as well !!!?? huhh !!? fuck you !! Just because you guys were too stupid enough to discover it that doesn't mean I'm as stupid and as lazy as you guys did , DUH !! Especially when you were a TEACHER , pls be humble !! Ask !! I can tell you that your saying was a whole version of total COMPLETE NONSENCE !! BULL SHIT !! I just don't understand why all people surround me always thought they knew everything about anything while the fact is they don't even know a fuck either. Is it hard to admit that you don't know !? cheh. HUMAN'S. Now have to please her for paying a visit to the computer lab and proven to her that Microsoft version of 2003 do have those so called high technical effects ( did you even know what's high technical effects mean ? If i was allow to use other software I wouldn't even choose Microsoft you dork ) SEE SEE SEE ??? Why makes it so hard !? AHHh !! SUCKS !! Yeah yeah yeah ~ I LOVE TO USE THE HIGH TECH ONES , SO WHAT ? CAN'T ?

Was staying inside the Koperasi now , actually i wasn't allow to go in there , but cause of Yap ( she's a cooperator , was the best still XP , with certificates proven de leh !! No kidding ~~ ) and her teacher nice personality issue , I was allow to sit inside there while surfing for the internet , wonder how ? :P Laptop and Broadband lo ~~ Next , what do I saw ? I saw Yap's stress face ~~ very very stress , like the whole Coop was under in charge by her ( what to do ? she's the best :P HAHAHAH !! XD ) then all those Coop members who had the same duty as her , can't even do a simple thing ! Keep depending on her help.... so , Yap was force to run here run there ~ And her name haha !! XD

>>" YAP !! COME HERE !! "

>> "YAP !! HELP ME !! "

>> "YAP !! YAP !!

''-.- ... MAN ! These people. What are they here for ? Yap do the whole thing lo you guys don't need to finish your duties at all lo ~ ~ so hai !!

But that actually reminds me of a scene in the library when I was 16 that year , and hold the role as the Vice President ( wah ~ yeah lah yeah lah ) for the whole library. I was really friendly though , kinda famous , every each of the library members recognize me very well. I was known as a funny , easy going , approachable person. There is one Indian girl , I ask her to rearrange certain books on the bookshelf , and every each of it must be arranged nicely following with the codes sticker. She might thought that I was joking or what , but she didn't follow my order. This shows that , people who putting too much nice personality on their work , wasn't a nice thing at all. After all , you may attract people to even like you more , but it doesn't mean that they will respect you.Instead of that , they could take advantages on you. Just like Yap.

So I was kinda unsatisfied with her work, I repeat nicely once again , and she gave me this answer : " aiya , nevermind lah ~ teacher wouldn't even notice " .... ( what ? Is this your library now ? Do you own it ? )

After hearing this complete nonsense of hers , Immediately I said : " Wah !! Like that ah ? Ok , next week you don't need to come , I will type the resign letter for you , you just need to rest well at home. "


She was confused i guess , cause she's smiling towards me , thought that i was joking as well. I turn my voice into a more serious tunes , and told her that : " Our Library don't need a lazy person like you , even just some few books you can't handle , what else you can do ? Better go home ~ don't come here and waste my time , I don't like it. ( Indeed I hate it )

The whole library turn into silence for a while , even teacher heard what I said. But I think she did agree with my act though. Then started from that day , my name was a bit spoil... Someone backstabbing me behind,I knew who was it ,but I wouldn't care anyhow.But some did agree with me , and even respected me since for that day. For me,I don't think I have any wrong in that,she was being lazy and has to be taught,I would never put my own private issues into official issues , if you did something wrong ,I have to follow the right law to proceed my duties.

Wah ~ Yap ~~ so stress look ~ don't lah ~ but man Coop's life was far more better than Librarian's , well at least they have something to deal with. Us ? Cheh , sit there lo ~ taking care of that stupid counter , arrange some books , wrap some books , fix the computer , type in codes , doing what a clerk always does. The best one for me was , scolding those public nuisance !! yay !! scold scold scold !! yay !! XD !! COOL AH !!





No comments: