Friday 11 July 2008

*sigh* why make it harder ?

Have a walk in mines , my mom finish her work at 7 pm , so was asked to accompany her until she finish all her job. The mines, the mines , the mines. Haiz.. for now , Is really freaking me out even though others just mentioned the name to me. Man , this place , I have visited this place for over 100 times !!!!! I worked here before , slept here before , played here before , walked here before... date here before... man ... ''=.= , is really really really boring....

After finish all the work she had asked me to do , I decided to went out and have a walk , rather than sitting there at her own company places... listening to their so call great holy rumors about others , talking about something that wasn't even logical to think about ... that's what we call in Chinese >> 三姑六婆 , 八卦婆。Man , I don't want myself to be like them , not even decreasing my own EQ until the same level like they own. No !! no!! no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I walk out , and went to Living Cabin shop to see whether I could find anything else nice for my friends. Suddenly , a pair of hands appearing from behind , and wrapped around my neck and my shoulders , was shock of course , so I immediately turn my head back and see who is it , ( fucking bastard touch me !!??? ) Then i saw... him... oh dear... is ... ''=.= man .. this guy..

Anonymous : esther ~ ~ why long time didn't find me le ~~ ? bad lah you ~~ hate me is it ?

me : ( oh my God... ~ ) heh heh ... ehhh hehheh ~ where got leh ? Aiya , you.. haha no lah ~~

Anonymous : ohh ~ then forget about me lah ~? ok loh ok loh !! bye bye loh !!

Me : ehh !! ehhhh !! ehh !! no lah ~ hehehhe ( oh plsss... this is fucking crazy what am I doing actually ? ) aiya ~ where got leh ? sha lao , no lah ~ won't forget you de ~~ don't be so lah ~

Anonymous : ok lah ok lah ~ believe you lah !! muaks !! (and.. and.. kiss me on my cheeks.. ''=.=)

well , honestly ... I wasn't afraid that he kiss me or or , wrap his arms around me but... man this is my mom's place man ~ what if.. what if... those "spy" here , saw this.. then they would thought.. he was my boyfriend.. then then... how how ? My mom will certainly kill me especially , his hair... looks like... ok his hair is cool. ^^ but the worse is , my mom !! she don't like this type of hair ne !! she said it looks like la la chai !! ( but honestly , my mom didn't know anything about japanese fashion , so his hair was cool thats the fact )

we walk around ... cause if I don't accompany him for a walk , he will probably disturb me like a child ''=.=.. i don't want that geli geli things happen to me ... so we walk , and he puts his arms around my shoulder , and then to my waist , then back to shoulder , repeated the same action after every few minutes ... then we saw his friend , his friend brought a lover together with him , so Anonymous saw them holding hands with each other , immediately he pretend to be jealous and said >> cheh !! I don't have meh !? Blek !! Esther hor ~ come come , nah !! SEE! ? I have ahhh ~~ ( oh my god !! hahahahah !!!! XD soh lou !!! XD !! HAHAHA !!! ) then we continue holdings hands loh until he needs to go back.

Man... this is tiring. So when I was back to my mom's company , my mom started asking me lots of stupid question , looks like those "spy's" had discovered our "actions" , haiz... cheh.. fuck you. then we both started arguing , she kept scolding things like , erm , what don't be with him? No future lah ~ ? Marriage won't be happy lah ? ( oh my god !!!! For GOD'S SAKE !!!!! Don't think so far ok !!? Shit !! ) I can't stand this anymore then I decided to tell her the truth , rather than being accused that i have a "la la chai" boyfriend cheh !!!

me : ok lah ok lah !!!! aiyo !!! enough lah !!!! what the !! he like guys ok !!? listen !! HE LIKE GUYS !!!! HE IS A HOMO !! we both are like " sisters !! " understand !?

mom ( yeah right ) : har !? you friend with a gay !!? die loh !! I must tell this to your father !! How could you ever friend with such a person !? is dangerous you know !?

me : yeah ah !! yeah loh !! I friend with a gay ah !! so how !? Gay can't be friends ? Maybe I'm a Lesbian still ah !! You don't want me to have boyfriend mah !! Then I'll like girls loh !! ok ? !! better lah !! don't tell me that you discriminate them har ? oh ~ then it means you discriminate me loh !!? cheh !!

mom : what did you say !? Is this how the way you should talk to your own mother ? You should apologize to me instead of arguing and rebel after me !!

me : why should I? I don't think is necessary to apologize with you wor ~ wei , now you are the one who discriminating people !! then you accused me !! then you even control my life !! ok loh ~ this friends not good ? then your friends are all the greatest loh !! neh ~ those auntie ah ~ uncle ah ~~ always accusing others and then spread those stupid non wisdom false rumors about others !! good lah !? oh ~ so you mean , I should be friend with them loh hor ? I tell you !! I won't loh !!

another auntie she was passing by and saw my beg dropped from the chair , she told me about my bag and help me to pick it up , then I said thank you to her , but.. cheh

mom : why can you act sooo nice to others while you can't even speak politely to me ??

me : (man , this whore , really so hai till like that ? ''-.- ) ok , ( with a calm voice ) first of all , I do not feel sorry for you...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Me : "I pity you."

What? You thinking I'm gonna say 'I love you'?

DREAM ON! CHEH !!


No comments: