Sunday 4 May 2008

Day number 8th.. still waiting for my sha gua...



I'm still waiting here...


Sunday.Sunny day.

*Sigh..* I'm still waiting here for him...kept staring at the time.. hoping that it run's quickly... where are you ne tibo ? Man... my mind was floating with your name , and is going to burst soon..Just couldn't concentrate with anything especially when he's coming back soon..my heart beats quickly... Don't know how is he now ? We still have much more to talk... many things were unsolved between us... and his letter... where is his letter ne ? Man , is like , even letters couldn't reach both of us... just like my gift for him... didn't reach him still at the end... and his letters didn't reach me. I was afraid that things wouldn't be that easy between us... *sigh*...






No comments: