Friday 9 May 2008

Bad Luck .


Is really my time to fuck that mother bitch whores teacher who doesn't even know what the fuck is she doing. I m SICK OF IT !!! I just don't realize what have i done wrong !? Better fuck her ass with my pen and not my hand cause that will make me dirty !! Even Soon wanna to fuck her in the ass with pens !! Wakakak !! Die lah !! You fucking teacher !! You damn Islam bitch !! Better hold on with your stupid little Allah moral values dies until the whore of death you fucking hooker suck !!

Morning >> Is time for the most boring class session of all again , Pengajian Perniagaan , and this fucking stupid ass hole teacher , from the so call perfect homeland KELANTAN !! (SOLINTAN ) was asking the whole class about some stupid boring question again.So , when she was asking the stupid fuck question ( at the same time answering the question as well , don't ask me how , I don't know , only this creatures knows how to do that , she's an alien fuck , that's what she is. ) The whole class seems losing the response towards her fucking questioning and answering attitude. And then she started to get angry for the so call disrespect ( Diao lin , is the same ok ? No one everEVER !! Wants to respect you before , wake up , bitch ) So i was , really abit tired , when this alien hooker starts her mumbling about THE GREATEST GOD ALLAH. Plus , no one wants to listen , man i mean FUCK YOU !! We have stay in this Allah school for over 6 years !!! And please !! Leave some space for us while we were still alive for that fucking moral values ( which is one of the compulsory subjects that westudent needed to take ) I HATE THEM !!! ALRIGHT ?? NOW JUST TEACH
YOUR SOLIN BORING MA HAI LAO BEH CHI BAI SUBJECTS YOU CHEW CHI
BET HOOKER !! Pls don't make it worst anymore , Mrs. Kelantan or shall i call
SO LIN TAN !!! I was just tired ok !!!? And is not a wrong thing to Yawn !! You call
that disrespect !!? Hey , hey, listen you bitch !! I m not paying my fees here to let
you guys controlling my life !!! And that means it includes my EVERYTHING !!! Do you know what's freedom means !!? DO you ever knew the word freedom !!?? You are standing there talking about your Allah , and the next thing you tend to
make me feel shame about my so call disrespect manners thats YAWNING !?!
WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU !!? ARE YOU CRAZY !!? Alright !! You Bitch !!
If you think , that i was wrong , i disrespect you , I was BREAKING THE RULES !!!
then CALL THE POLICE !!! MUAHHAAHHA !! I M BREAKING MALAYSIA
RULES !! PUT ME TILL THE DEATH OF ALLAH !!! FUCK YOU CAGED !!!

I was trying to convince her that this is just a small matters and yet she can't force me to accept any idea of her own religion just because she thought it was right , but man !! I don't know what happen to these people !! I was just saying the word >> sorry , your ALLAH is your ALLAH , my principle , is my principle , all's fair , no argue. And all of the sudden she started to get mad of me like a fucking bitch , and ask me to " KELUAR SEKARANG !!" ( GET OUT NOW !! )

ME >> OK !!! KELUAR KELUAR LAH !! FUCKING TEACHER !! ( I thrown my pen , push the table really hard , and stare at her with hatred , went out , BANG !! the door and walk away. ( I wasn't really in a good mood today , and she .. man .. shit)

YOU'LL SEE FUCKING NIK MARIAM YOU 'LL SEE !!

No comments: