Tuesday 20 May 2008

today's exam .. sucks...




Today's exam...totally sucks , i was kinda into headache after finishing my only 30 objective question paper , and was going to face another essay's paper again ~ man ~ was indeed , really tiring , and sienz.... ( bored it means ) , Macro kononnya ~ cheh ~ poyo punye paper. hate it .But it left me no choice than to finish it ~ haiz... die , die lah ~

BAHAGIAN B = in 5 i could only manage to finish 3 question outta 5 , fuck.

BAHAGIAN C = in 6 question i could only manage 3 as well , shit. ( why that sucks , eh?? )

BAHAGIAN D = was asking us to choose only 2 out of 4 question to answer , man i don't even know what are they asking for .... this time , I m going to DIE. Ok , think , think , think , esther , think...

Look at the time !! You still have 2 hours left , no worries , have much time to figure it out what are those bloody question asking for ~ uhuh ~ i see ~ so , penawaran dan inflasi eh ? Uhuh ~ ok ok .....

( as time goes by .... )

I was sitting there , my mind was blank , and then... looking out the window , staring at those trees..... feeling ... tired. My class is stated at the new building in my school ... third floor , name 6 Sabar Atas , that's my class. My table was located at fourth line , the last table it was , near the window ... I love sitting there , and i absolutely enjoying myself at there. It was cooling and refreshing , the best place i ever found... plus , it stick to the wall , so that i can lay on it , i could look outside the window as well. Outside the window , was all trees and leaves , i can only see the trees and leaves flowing everywhere when the wind blows , is nice to have that feeling , feels like i was in UK private school ~muahaha Alice Smith school ehh ? Or or , Australian international school eh ?? ( because erm , my building was red colour de , dark red i think , and when the trees and the leaves stick together with the idea of dark , red wall. It doesn't feels like Asian school ne , except , if you look further , you could see a fucking pond there , that will ruined any feelings you had :P lol )

Looking at the scenery outside the window , i smile , thinking of him again ~ I wonder , how he's doing now in London ? Must be having lots of fun there huh ~ i guess so , London is a great place , great city with lots of great facilities and stuff , which reminds me of the olden classical London streets like i always seen on story books , or tv's. Nice feeling it was. That sha gua ~ how nice ne , after coming back from France , another trip waiting for him again to explore ~ London , man , i really hope if i was him cheh , cheh , cheh. I m jealous now lol. blek.

( as time goes by again... )

I woke up from sleep , avoiding myself from dreaming again ... Looked at the time , still one and the half hour , cheh , where are all my ideas ? Shit. Quickly hold the calculator , count , count , count and count , inflasi erm , alright let's do it like this , put the formula lah ~ so hai , ok , uhuh , uhuh , oh oh , forget about the penawaran , maybe add up together might found the answer wakakak. FUCK !? WHAT ? no !! Not that large ! .... Ahhhh fuck ! Forgot to divide lah ! so lin ah , haiz. AGAIN !

( half hour later )

cheh , essay , asking those fuck question again , write write write like hell , cheh , ok lah ok lah , what is it asking ? Teori kewangan ???........ What the fuck ? .............. i think is better to go on to the next question. This one , erm , haiya , gave up lah. blek.

( bla bla bla bla bla bla ~ write write write ... ) finish ...

still have some time to sleep , Soon , she was looking at me , laughing. cheh =.='' what's so funny ?

Yay !! At last , finish lo !! Ran out from the class quickly , muahahahah !! Bus !! Bus !! Bus !! wakakak !!

PS : My dad bought a New laptop today , was kinda cool to see , especially windows vista nice designing was all black and i like it , but fuck , keep disconnecting me again , and everything has to reinstall again fuck vista , and is even worse than my computer , man , i was trying to find my recording stuff where is it ? Wakaka , if i found it , will surely play with sha gua de !! wakakakak !!! muhahahahah !! Yeng wor !!

No comments: