Saturday 3 May 2008

Seventh day without my sha gua tibo

He's coming back tomorrow !!
Saturday. Sunny.
Yay !!! At last !! The moment has come !! He's going to be back soon !! Just one day !! One day more !! Yay !! Man !! I m going to hug him so bad and kiss him kiss him !! Ahhhhhh !!! So happy ne !! my sha gua ~ ~

I
found one song , name 数到五答应我 by Gary Chow 曹格。 Immediately , my mind started flashing back those memories between her and him... Was a sad story between them ... and i was the only one , that would proof their love existence... I witnessed them brought themselves together , and separated for some unreasonable and painful reason.. so i can realize their pain and how they feel ... is .. really sad.. * tears*
whenever i listen to this , it reminds me of that guy , who dedicated this song to her , my friend... and how she cried for such many times after being with him.. and how i scolded him for his ungrateful manner , and how he seek for help just to chase her back again ... it just happens within 2 months and the half i think..or maybe even more ..it happens quick. And this song.. represented their love. Love at first sight , she receive this lovely song from him , during the time when they both being together , she always listen to this , always ! And she will started to smile , everyone knew she loves it , they both love the same song together .. i was there too , i have seen her happy while listen to it , her face was blushing all the time , how sweet and cute ... how beautiful. But i have seen her cried too while listen to it , after they both finish the argument ( i heard them arguing through the phone , through their date ) ... and how that girl was hurt , while that boy was too angry and left her alone . It was.. a disaster. No longer soon , my friend can't stand him any longer for his very temperamental attitude .. she decided to break up with him.. but with a very painful heart , just hoping that he would change his character for the next girl . And that guy tried to chase her back by showing his anger , I can see that he still loves her , but in a very wrong way he shows his love... he doesn't understand her... what she want ? What she need from him ? He will never understand , and never change. Until... i told him everything about her... then only he began to woke up and realize that that girl has does everything for him but he didn't appreciate them , i scolded him , he just remain silent. I felt sympathy with him...so i taught him to chase her back ... but , is too late. She cried , she was hurt , but she will never give him any chances anymore... i saw her crying ... and i saw him crying as well... my heart felts pain for them... *tears* their story ends up here. Many message were being sent to her , many calls were unpick by her...wasted. Memories ... memories... i felt a sudden pain again... and yet , tears drop again .. but luckily , is better than the last time.. perhaps , time will heal sadness from me and of course the scar from them as well... i wonder how's she going now ? And how's he going ? *SIGH* This song , will always be ours memories.. the three of us. Bless them.



数到五答应我

第一次看着你就为你心动
聪明的我怎能让你走
第二次看见你我竟然失控
是我的错请你原谅我
第三次看见你想要告诉你
我真的爱你是真的爱你
第四次看着你我有些要求
请你能够安安静静的聆听

一.让我保护你
二.让我照顾你
三.所有的要求不能当作游戏
四.接受这命运
五.永远不分离
说你愿意
那最后一个一定要说你愿意

want be your lover want be your man
我只希望给你多一点
我只要你开心多一点

an you be my lover don"t wanna be your friend
给你幸福每一天
给你幸福到永远

因为我want be your lover want be your man

说你害怕因为受过伤
不需要害怕因为我不是他


Count till five , accept me.

I fell for you at first sight
Clever as I am, how impossible for me to let you go
The second time I saw you I lost self-control
It's my fault, please forgive me
The third time I saw you I wanted to tell you
I really love you, I really do
The fourth time I looked at you I have some requests
Please listen quietly
One, let me protect you
Two, let me take care of you
Three, don't take my requests lightly
Four, accept this fate
Five, never leave
Say "I do"
That last point, you must say "I do"
want be your lover want be your man
I just want to give you more
I just want you to be happier
can you be my lover don"t wanna be your friend
Make you feel blessed everyday
Make you feel blessed till forever
wanna be your lover wanna be your man
said you were afraid because of him
doesn't need to cause i will never be like him






No comments: