Tuesday 6 May 2008

A day without Soon.

Without Soon jie jie in class...

Haiz... Soon jie jie is out for the MUET test today... so she was absence for the whole class session , wish her luck then. But without her in the class, feels like we were missing something , now let me stated here things that actually happen without her in the class today. Another purpose of mine was to let Soon jie jie know lah ~ about what happens today lah ~ ke ke , Soon jie jie if you read this pls do laugh about it wakaka.

1. Dai lo ( desmond ) was kinda bored without Soon , Yap started to tease him about that,
saying >> " wa !! Dai Lo , no Soon jie jie " teman " ( company) you you felt bored leh ~ I know you LOVE her lah !! hohoho !! lol !!
( I can swear to you Soon , I can swear !! She kept teasing him using your name until we finish the class !! )

2. Yap... has gone crazy without Soon controlling her today.... or shall i say , she always target you Soon , but you were not in the class today so , i was the one who get target now. Shit , she keep molesting my body
!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh !! My whole entire life !! Keeping my precious body, not to be touch by anyone !! But now !! She she... huh huh , she keeps touching my body today ( even my hair =.=''') from the top until my *cough cough* leg. Shit !! Fuck !! Soon !! come back !! I need to complain this !! NO !! NO !!

3. Teacher was asking about you , but oh well , i told them that you have gone for MUET test.

4. WE MISS YOU !! For.... MACRO class , do you know... that... Teacher went mad again today !!!?? Noooooooo !!! And Yap , was pinched by her !! Twice leh !!
If you were here , this would't happen , cause you can answer all her question smart you Soon jie jie. Muaks love you.

5. I miss you ne ... cause if you were here , i can sit with you today ( not with Yap cause she keep molesting me today i hate her liao. lol ) And and ... hehe and enjoying the care that you give to me like , for example >> " Esther , homework do liao ma ? Let me see see ah ~ oh this one wrong liao la ~ you should do like this ok ma ? ( Then touch my hair wakaka ) ^^ he he . Or or , >> " esther ah ? I can't stand him liao , he didn't try to take good care of my feelings de... " . Awww Soon jie jie that's very sad about your boyfriend , he's really sucks man ~ If i m your boyfriend i will take very very very very very good care of you ne such a lovely girl you are.. awww... I understand , no matter how you will still feel sad at least for a little although you didn't tell out , but i can see that from your eyes .. don't be sad nia ~ I m here ^^ esther will always be here for a talk :) Man those guys out there doesn't even know how to take good care of a kind girl's heart , so hai. Yo so hai guys !! If you can't take good care of her , let her go lah !! Stupid
!! Stop giving her any empty , impossible promises !! Making her disappointed !! Cheh !! Man , i just couldn't believe , a girl that will always ask whether if i was ok , when i was sitting alone near the windows , care for me ... help me for my studies , always help us searching for answers (when teachers sudden gone mad again) , smart girl , never judge people easily , true , honest , tough , has such sweet smile , and leng lui !!!! ( LOL Honestly , i love glancing at her everytime. Yap knows that feeling i guess , she's too beautiful wakaka ) *cough cough* ok ok the point , lari topik lagi sorry. =P Lost appreciation by her boyfriend !!?? Wei !! boyfriend !! Are you nuts !!!?? SO HAI !! Fuck !! fuck fuck fuck fuck !!!! She's the second most wonderful girl i ever saw in my entire life besides piggy pj !! Well luckily , .. she doesn't feel much sadness , cause for her , having a boyfriend equals to = not having a boyfriend.. i guess he really doesn't care much about her... that's why. So her heart turns cold now.. ( that's women , they can be very hot and passionate at times , but also would turn cold and angry as well if they can't sense any appreciation from their loves one, and they will started to feel bored and ignore their love ones ) Never mind Soon , i support you de , you are leng lui , and amazing , cheh don't sad for him ~ Start a new life !! Wakaka !! I m sure you 'll find a better one , not one !! Many !! LOL !!

No comments: