Friday 2 May 2008

Sixth day without my sha gua...

Leaving scouts...

Friday. Sunny hot day.

Tired , really tiring. After finishing my school lesson , i have my own duties today for library. Hmmm , so let's see , what is my duties for today , esther... wrap books , cheh not again ... man am i really good at wrapping books ? Always the same work for me. Oh well , i'll just finish it and ciao then. So teacher was asking every single one of us wrap at least ten books , the "every single one of us" , means every single one of little juniors , just reported themselves today as new librarians , so this , is their first time , they wouldn't know how to wrap a book ... So , i need to teach them , but still it ends up , i have to wrap 30 books and even more ... and they could only manage to finish 3 books or maybe 4. *sigh*

I leave scouts today , is indeed. Sad. But i have no choice , studies , is the most important thing for mua now.. Scouts will be held out on Tuesday and Saturday start from now on , and as a commander or Kelana , we would needed to take more extra time for that , because whenever we train those juniors , we wouldn't have time for ourself , Kelana's needed to be train as well. My teacher suggested me to back off , and involve again when i succeed for University , that's her advice. So i was being told , to made the "quitting" consideration , and so i did , that's.. stop participating myself for scout's activities and stop being a scout... how sad was that ... will never forget those cute little juniors , calling my name all the time , playing with me , laughing with me , campings and all stuff.. afraid of my " fierce" ( they said that , but i don't think so ) commands lol... I would still remember the time when i arrived school , they will all whispering together and said , " oh no!! is esther again she will train us like shit man ! no ! " wakakak , man that was funny.

。。。。。。







祝福 - 叶倩文

曲:梁弘志词:潘伟源

徘徊丛林迎着雨
染湿风中的发端
低诉细雨路遥若困倦
静靠湾湾小草倚清泉
悠悠流泉随路转
偶于山中转数圈
一片软软渐黄落叶
荡向清溪之中早飘远
啊过去过去多少次心乱
今天今天随着云烟渐远
听听鸟语静望雨丝飘断
悄悄的风赠我衷心
祝福一串
啊送你送你祝福永不断
轻轻地飘寻觅无边路远
借那鸟语路上细添温暖
拜托清风奉上衷心
祝福千串
叮嘱清风奉上衷心
祝福千串

No comments: